Celeste Emelia Mattingly, LCSW founded Psychotherapy Healing Services, LLC, in 1999. She has provided skilled and compassionate care to more than 1,500 clients in the past two decades.
At 70 years young, she continues to carry on her mission of delivering affordable, insurance-accessible, and effective psychotherapy in combination with state-of-the-art alternative healing modalities.
As a sole proprietor, because of her dedication as a mental-health professional Celeste has been able to provide individual and group psychotherapy to adults with mental health, addiction, and spiritual issues in all phases of life. She attributes her success to her highly specialized body-mind-spirit training and licensing as a Clinical Social Worker. She is authorized and licensed by the state of Connecticut to practice psychotherapy in CT. Click here to read her Curriculum Vitae
Celeste is a skilled and compassionate professional. She is an expert at helping you mindfully break free from old patterns, gain control of your thinking, and increase your quality of life (QOL). She will help you navigate difficult life transitions such as divorce; death; domestic violence; gender-identity; unemployment; disability; spiritual emergence and/or emergencies; religious and/or political crises of faith; sudden psychic development; and extra-terrestrial awareness. She has helped over one thousand adults overcome depression, anxiety, trauma, alcoholism, gambling, sex addiction, and more.
Celeste is the creator of Celestial Psychology®, an exciting Integrative combination of well-known psychotherapeutic techniques, mindfulness training, ancient-healing practices, state-of-the-art holistic and multidimensional healing, and energy medicine modalities. She is the author of a Guidebook and a Workbook for Celestial Psychology® available on Amazon.
Celeste calls the work of changing for the better with consciousness-raising—Holy Work. Now more than ever, the development of our luminous-highest selves is a reality with the Integrative and Multidimensional techniques of Celestial Psychology®.
Standard Psychotherapeutic Services
- individual and group psychotherapy
- diagnostic (DSM5) assessments
- treatment planning
- case management and/or client advocacy
- liaisons with community providers
- referrals and medication consultations with psychiatrists, APRNs, and PCPs
- brief and long-term therapy available for: Mood Disorders, Anxiety, PTSD, Addictions, and Spiritual/Religious Emergencies/Emergence
- Quantum Psychotherapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Restructuring
- Twelve-Step Facilitation
- Gestalt & Transpersonal Approaches
- Assertiveness & Mindfulness Training
- Energetic, Esoteric & Spiritual Practices
- Multidimensional Healing
- Energy Medicine Modalities
- Reconnective Healing Facilitator
- Tachyon Healing & Anti-Aging Meditation Sessions
Insurance & Charges
IN-PERSON & TELEHEALTH Appointments Available
- Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- United Behavioral Health/Optum
- Value Options
- Medicare, and Medicaid/CT Husky
- Phone and Skype sessions are available for long-distance, AND UNINSURED
- Sliding Scale available
- The sliding scale range is on the honor system – beginning at $110.00 per 45-minute session and dropping to $75.00
In strict accordance with all HIPPA guidelines, all sessions, including any assessments and discussions which take place, are kept strictly confidential.